Saturday, April 10, 2010

Breathing is restless

There's no class as interesting as hers. Maybe not that much but at the least she's presentable and speaks human language. Compared to other lecturers, she is 7 or 8 streets ahead of them. Yes this is a biased comment.

Even if given enough time, I wouldn't have the slightest confidence to score the paper. So many diseases, undistinguished clinical conditions, diagnosis, various drugs and overlapping treatments. To score the test without any hint prove difficult.

Truth be told, I was out of option. In fierce desire not to fail, I resorted to cheating. To be precise, it was an illegal open book test. Of 'coz I wasn't alone and for the same reason, we were all caught red handed. The moment our dishonesty unraveled, I felt miserable and guilty more than I like to admit. Her gloomy eyes were filled with disappointment. No lecturer enjoys catching students cheat in test (Dr. Seaweed is an exception).

Skipped many sleeping hours since last week, report and assignment were quickly waiting in line. Too much time was wasted on both of them, I actually lack the time to revise another test on Thursday. Again, with my pea brain, plainly putting more effort was not enough. The content was as I imagined when the paper reached me - makhluk asing. Knowing this before hand, a piece of small note full of mechanisms was prepared earlier. My conscience subdued my desperation, however. There's still a need to uphold the dignity I have left, if any. To think I would rather fail honourably than to succumb to dirty tricks., an egg for that paper I am sure.

Thesis and oral presentation as well as substantially high-marks lab test are what left before my finals. Even transforming to Ultraman and bankai mode activated would not help me triumph. There's clear light that more help is in need but... exactly how could I redeem myself?

Great sense of fear is close. The fear of not graduating on time.

Where does my rant sink in to?

Energy drained. I'm not gifted. Limit reached.

Sorry if you find me not replying SMS and MSN.

I guess I don't rest till I stop breathing.

But I really appreciate the slaps and motivation in words that all of you offer me. Thanks a lot ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

12 comments:

  1. you should learn how to prioritize your task. you've once aske me how can I still manage to juggle so many things. It's prioritization. I don't know about you, but for me: reports are kacangs, spend less time on them (since your total course work mark is only 30), put in more effort in thesis since it's a 6 credit subject. don't worry too much on quizes because it only contributes ~5 marks, focus more on mid-terms. and most importantly, pump in all you have for finalz.

    That's how I manage my time, which is why I have time to go shoppong again later!!!~ WOOTZ!

    or maybe I'm the person who doesn't care about my results at all... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sōten Kisshun
    heal Jino~ lolx

    I like your drawing la..so cute
    but I don't see it in Bankai wor..

    or already geng even not using Bankai...XD

    Gambateh Jino~
    Enjoy your day today, make sure makan banyak ...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you stop breathing, I give you CPR..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOpe it's all turning out well in the end.... better to add oil to face the books to do revision lor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh the Shintraman(shinigami+ultraman) can join Sajin Komamura

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the best in your study..sometimes at times like this you need to relax and calm down...yesterday 1 of my friend think too many things and x relax and calm down until he cant even solve a simple assignment problem...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and gambateh oo!!!
    Facing the same problem as you, right now...
    take care
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about Hollow mode? hahaha... *slap slap slap* Wake up la. Dont play pokemon liao la :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. agree with bear...
    jino lim jinq sien... don play pokemon jor... n don b so slumber now... FINAL is here soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. greg: you sound so easy for the report. we have 20 marks for 3 reports. i would say report is quite important. my thesis needs only some small renovation (i think). i always pump my finals but i dont think it works. we can only see the outcome after we 'graduate'. and yes i have bad time management especially when facebook is logged in.

    khai: replenish reaitsu... err the bankai is senbonzakura kageyoshi? hyorinmaru is too hard to draw haha. and already makan a lot that day. sudah gemuk and wallet bleeding >.<

    nicholas: oh? now i am afraid i will stop breathing due to your cpr lol

    pikey: i hope so too. facebook is also a book if we assume.

    bradley: haha shintraman. but why komamura?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahmad: yea i calmed myself by playing pokemon XD

    esper: then you should not overstress and dont resort to cheating. prepare early ^^

    william: muahaha thanks a lot... but i need more luck.

    bern: maybe ultraman is my hollow mode already >.< i want to play pokemon! catch all i can.

    edwin: can la can la...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete