Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The last chapter

Think! Think! Think!

Today isn't a usual Tuesday.

After many weekends down the drain pulling my thesis, I couldn't contain the excitement another instant. I'm thrilled to announce that the thesis is finally submitted to respective parties. The toughest part in writing a thesis is not the content or analysis of data. It is to regulate the thesis format to every lecturers' 'taste' that I cursed Dr. Seaweed, Dr. CB and Dr. Ferment almost every night. While every lecturer describes the format differently, around that time everyone was causing huge uproars. It is safe to assume that if there are 100 lecturers in UTAR, then we have 100 different formats for thesis writing to follow. That's UTAR for you.

My 2nd draft

Reading journals and checking thesis were my favourite in class and at home but those were the time. Now that the thesis has nothing in connection to me, I've temporary lost my objective of life. You worked and contributed endlessly to this company and when you grew old, you no longer have the value and hence the dismissal from the company. You've lost the job, you wander around the house aimlessly. You wake up at 7 morning to realize you have no office to go to. You clean dishes at 2 p.m. when by right you had meetings at this hour.

If I am allowed, this is how I feel currently. More or less. Something is found missing in me. My life will be pretty flat in the days to come. That aside, I am very satisfied with the outcome. Thesis I mean. It is undeniable that I have gained knowledge and experience in this field, strangely the pressure was well compensated with the joy and fun along the team mates throughout the project.

Of 'coz, I have finals coming real soon but the motivation has not reached the stimulative level.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

12 comments:

  1. There's still the finals. Make that your new "life". :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that ur thesis is done... Anyway,good luck to ur future endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best buddy, may the force be with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I same as you, senseless in direction..:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're close, you'll be fine. I am glad that you learned and enjoyed your thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so understand the senselessness in direction...all the best in ur exam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... move u must. stop u must not. learn it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dovey: feel stressed to learn that the days are near.

    william: you quick quick end my life please.

    ichimaru: yup i am glad for once i can throw it away.

    carpe: may the force be with you. you know what? after my finals i am going to rewatch starwars ^^

    bear: no wonder my lecturer says my face more bengkak than last sem. all thats to your slap haha thanks.

    nicholas: you need some guidance. come come uncle guide you...

    c'est: what's life without fun, right? you should do the same but i am sure you know how to take care there.

    jeff: haha someone there done with exams already >.< can watch ip man

    yoda: master yoda. thanks for dropping by ya. your young padawan will heed your words.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup yup i had done my best and i leave the rest to my lecturers ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete