Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final stage of a student's life

As the title implied, my life is coming to an end. As a student that is.

I am 1 month shy of ending my student life. Being that said, I still have 1 month of reputation as a bit of a student. Been busy since the last quarter of 2009, now I've come to this - final steps to exam hall and presentation room.

Thesis's done with many contradiction to supervisor's comments. Final exams are left untouched at the moment. Presentation is the main concern, which so happen falls on tomorrow afternoon.

Honestly speaking, can't say I have not started to fear tomorrow. Those who are in this field should know what I present while those who are not will think I have gone cuckoo. There's nothing more frightening than QandA session with a panel who experts in this field. Hmm... hope he shows mercy and don't come out unexpected, weird questions. Otherwise I wouldn't dare move an inch and will reply with my hamsap smile.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot