Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final stage of a student's life

As the title implied, my life is coming to an end. As a student that is.

I am 1 month shy of ending my student life. Being that said, I still have 1 month of reputation as a bit of a student. Been busy since the last quarter of 2009, now I've come to this - final steps to exam hall and presentation room.

Thesis's done with many contradiction to supervisor's comments. Final exams are left untouched at the moment. Presentation is the main concern, which so happen falls on tomorrow afternoon.

Honestly speaking, can't say I have not started to fear tomorrow. Those who are in this field should know what I present while those who are not will think I have gone cuckoo. There's nothing more frightening than QandA session with a panel who experts in this field. Hmm... hope he shows mercy and don't come out unexpected, weird questions. Otherwise I wouldn't dare move an inch and will reply with my hamsap smile.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

13 comments:

  1. All the best to ya.. and soon I'm going to have a big banner welcoming you to the 'Rat Race', lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my study life would ends early... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck, may the force be with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck...

    When got job,don't forget to treat me

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Japanese buffet~ hehehe... after grad cepat cepat kerja :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahahaha! Good luck with it! When i come back to Malaysia I wanna see you with a job ok!? Then I'll belanja you makan! xP

    ReplyDelete
  7. cocky smile?
    and give all the best in ur exam...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just moving to another level of life ^^ I hope soon i be graduate 2. Take care ultraman, the world still need your protection

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA!!! Wish you pass with flying colour and graduate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. william: i need more luck.

    pikey: what's a rat race?

    daniel: they say student life is more interesting. gambateh la ok?

    carpe: may the force be with you too, my young padawan.

    ichimaru: if, if, if i work i will not forget anyone.

    bern: not so fast la. can ganti with apam balik in the waiting process?

    kenji: isn't me the one belanja if i work? you will get your chance if i dont work XD

    bradley: it's not cocky smile. it's suppose to be an innocent smile. exam's coming and i am not ready.

    david: the world doesnt need me. and if you graduate i will send you ultraman with graduation robe lol.

    nicholas: let's do it together!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made me remember my thesis days! Those days were the worst and best days of my student life (it always makes me miss my friends). It was the best 'coz I learned how to be a team player and a leader at the same time. If only I could go back and enjoy even a single minute of pressure and bliss from the panel of judges and be with my friends.

    Dolly Paolucci

    ReplyDelete
  12. the year wasn't my best but good enough to learn what lies ahead in future. i am glad you enjoy your days ^^ cheers.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete