Friday, April 2, 2010

If I am as strong as him

While there are several versions common in youtube, this video hit me the most 'coz the song was the very first English song I listen to back in 2006 when VEBians were singing along during photography week.



Not to be carried away by emotions, I spent some DiGi downloading capacity to stream the clip last night. A cute video it is. Of more serious concern however is the meaning I found my heart touched. For the past few nights I had fallen inexorable downwards and am in the struggle back to my feet.

Who, among the many, can read the content of my mind? Yes there is one. Aren't you proud of yourself, Nicholas?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

7 comments:

  1. Your mind will never be an open book, and even if it was, would you like everyone to read you so easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH!!!! Are you is me or another Nicholas?..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. = ="'
    nic can read his mind? y i m not the 1? *suddenly the cloud form on top of my head n rain..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. william: not that i want the whole world to read me up. i only need one to read, and of 'coz he's not able to.

    nicholas: yes you. you got the answer lol

    edwin: you have to ask yourself... (i so good no skip you)




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. is something between u and nick?
    I thought u were the ultraman,so should u be the ultraman,not him

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read your livejournel...it "read" cool and nice and some are funny though...if yer can make it to 200...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha nothing between me and him. i mean nicholas understands what i was thinking at that moment ^^

    about the livejournal, not going to update that and if i have time i top up to 200...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete