Sunday, March 18, 2012

Close up to open out (Part 5)

Related post:

Everyone is looking for true love but me
爱情是不求天长地久,而只在乎曾经拥有

I couldn't imagine this blog post will be edited. Not this much that I thought.

When I said that the list of my exes ended in the previous post, apparently I am dead wrong.

There is no need to describe how lovely we were. Past will remain past, no matter how much I elaborate. Everyone knows how proud I am of the four years relationship. However, it was several months ago when the relationship began to show its crack and I started to fear.

Where have we gone wrong?
Why can't we fix the fault?

From lover you became a stranger.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.

The end is the end. It just happened without warning and caught me unprepared. I am deeply sorry that I couldn't bring in my promises into picture for these four years. You tolerated and gave in to my weaknesses while I fail to see the beauty of yours.

Have I done the right thing?

You may think that I am selfish - Yes I am. I am a liar. I am a jerk. I am heartless. At times, I couldn't face the truth myself. I would be lying if I can be calm and happy at this stage. In my smile, I have hidden doubt on my own decision. Truth to be told, I wasn't ready to lose you but I did.

A month without you was so painful. I hope that your friends are supportive to keep you strong. Although I am alone now but you taught me what to do. 'Coz I know after this, I will not forget you. I will miss the moment and feelings we had.

Thanks and sorry.

Penang, here I come.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment