Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where comes the talent?

Officially 29 days from now is the time to face the war between Biochem Y2S2 students and their finals exam. But how much have I prepared for this war? It wouldn't be hard to estimate, 'coz I know I am still at scratch.

The exam schedule for this semester is the worst that I have seen. Important exams are packed in 3 days and that's like a stab in my neck...


25/4 - Pendidikan Moral
25/4 - Metabolism II (4 credit hours)
27/4 - Molecular Biology (4 credit hours)
28/4 - Genetics (4 credit hours)
08/05 - Cultures and Communication (3 credit hours)


My little tests for all subjects are not satisfactory. Didn't I study hard? Was it me studying the wrong way? Or was it me already at my limit?

Is there anything else besides doing my best? If do my best is the only thing I can do best, I should start to wonder, where comes my talent to do my best? Because my best seems to drain my everything but I gain nothing.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment