Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Project 55.5 - countdown 12 days

Dear FY,

Like it or not, I was not myself few weeks ago. I defaulted many tasks at hand for few weeks without realising. Surely it comes with consequences - my first disciplinary action since my first day. I wrote and signed my own File Note yesterday. You are simply important to be able to distract me this much. Surprisingly, I didn't feel sad or demotivated. On the contrary I felt better after talking to myself. I could not possibly blame anyone but myself. It's more difficult to convince my conscience to call off than to revise the objective of the project. 

I have planned itinerary for 6 days. You can join and ruin and the plan any days you like. Your presence is enough incentive. If only...

After all, I am blind when it's about you.

If I knew earlier, I would change the cash later. The exchange rate now ranges between 3.285 to 3.290 today. It's CAD 14 savings if I made the right decision. I am gonna get more cash to sustain the change of plans. Additional CAD 400 would be good, I guess. Thought?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment