Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sexcape to Bangkok

Very few positive things happen,but much misfortune befalls. Failure followed by miserable. Regret comes after mistakes. One says not to waste time looking back. Humans are not meant to travel backwards. That's easier said than done. This is life and I have always believed life's unfair.

Here is my 4th trip to Bangkok. Honest be told I had more fun than the rest of the trips.



26 more days.

It requires courage and strength I lack. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself. Using lies to shroud my conscience makes me feel more rejected. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. Obviously it has proven to be difficult.

Have I grown so hideous that he starts to look at me differently? Every night I tremble in fear thinking what it is like in Canada. Will I survive in a foreign land 12000 km away from my homeland? Well, that's one way to look at the situation. Evidently, we have changed and it is me to accept the changes.




Sorry,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment