Saturday, November 28, 2015

Project 55.5 - countdown 8 days

Dear FY,

While I am away from KL for 205 hours, I hope to finish all these books. Though I have read some of them, it does not hurt to run through the memory again. Thank you for lending me the books, Soul. 

My mum had discovered that I will be flying to Canada. I was expecting the worst, thought I would get a hammer on my head for wasting money again. Surprisingly, no. There is no sign of objection. I assume she does not know where Canada is. She probably thinks Canada is above Thailand. She's bad in geography after all. 

Tomorrow's the last day to do my last minute shopping and grab more CAD. Sigh...


Dear FY,

I tried and I failed. Letting go is proven to be difficult. My mind isn't strong. Plenty of "What if..." are in my mind. I could only grit my teeth and forcefully believe in myself.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. His new book just comes out!!! I'm so itchy to buy it just now but so expensiveeeeeeee =,=

    Letting go is difficult. There's no need to force yourself. Take your time and get it over with, slowly. That is if u want to get over it *hug hug*

    Bring me some angmoh guys back k LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wait the next bed bad wolf~

      easy to be said than done haha. i will be alright~




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete