Sunday, November 22, 2015

Project 55.5 - countdown 14 days

Dear FY

I hadn't returned to this place for many years and the place's no longer worth mentioning. The cafe left me good impression when you were around. Now it's a good memory ruined. I couldn't find the rice I had in the menu.

Dear FY,

Time is slipping through fingers like grains of sand. There are much more to prepare and I can't beat the anxiety at the same time. Am I ready? For a week I had been planning and visiting websites to know more about Canada. Is my itinerary overly congested? The "simulation" keeps running in my mind.

This would be the furthest, the longest, the most costly, the coldest and the loneliest among the excursions by far. It's impossible to be calm when every thing is uncertain.

Let's pray that my credit cards work there.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot


5 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight and may you have a wonderful time in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by. i hope things will turn out well. hopefully i will be back in a piece.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
    2. It's my pleasure to have come across your blog because like you said, not many people write blogs now so I'm thrilled to see an active blog like yours. I'll be visiting regularly to see any updates from you. All the very best in your trip.

      Delete
    3. I noticed that you added my blog in your blogroll but it won't show any updates on my new post because of some stuff that is not working. Try copy and paste this link and you will see the title of the latest post: http://strictlygay.blogspot.com/atom.xml

      Delete
    4. haha thank for your support Calvin. anyway that link doesnt seem to work well. reported to blogger already haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete