Monday, November 2, 2015

The poisonous Apple

Dear FY,

Ever since we had the Apple, the relationships fell apart. People interaction is alienated. The app brought major changes to our lifestyles. When the Apple was misused, we became distanced. We discussed the destructive effects the app had brought us, and decided to sweep it under the carpet, many times. It's even more devastating when we find the trusted partner using the app in secret.

Facebook is just mainstream these days, don't you think? How much time have we spent on browsing Facebook, just to realise we read the same feeds repeatedly? This is the thing that people will do even though they know it's pointless. It's no longer a platform to know friends. It's a space to attract attention.

As much as I hate Apple, I can't help to agree that free messaging is convenient. WhatsApp really saves me plenty of charges. WeChat... is too complicated I don't bother to reply most of the time. Line is here just to look pretty.

People hardly read blogs, let alone writing one. Honest be told, I love writing here. The attention I get is close to 0.




Yours truly,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

13 comments:

  1. I am enough to be considered as 1, right haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. and where's the "notify me' button in the comment section?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are the annoying one haha... honestly i cant figure out the notify me option. it's gone




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  3. You are right about "People hardly read blogs, let alone writing one". Btw, I super like reading your blog okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks ed




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete