Saturday, December 5, 2015

Project 55.5 - it's the day

Dear FY,

I intended to leave office at 3 yesterday but only managed to escape 3 hours later. To make things worse I secured myself another disciplinary action right before I stepped out of the office. Really... Truth be told I was very disappointed at myself this time. At times I prefer to remain quiet, start and leave work on time. Get my salary on time. Be a top performer every month. I am not responsible for others mistakes. Why did I get promoted to begin with? Too much of responsibility. Too much of expectation.

You want me to double the revenue? You want me to put in double the effort? Sorry I just can't make it. I don't see my salary doubled. It's simple maths.

I don't care. I am gonna fly far and have fun 12000 km from them. I just can't be bothered.

Really wanted to post a sexier version of photo.

It's the day and time to sign off. Ciaoz~




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. Companies are like that. Promote you to do more work but not the salary. You deserve a break from all the work and just enjoy your own time. Yes, enjoy your trip there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks calvin. The reality sucks. I am coming back soon. Gonna post something haha. Nothing much compared to yours.




      [Jino] - A man'a not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
    2. Oh, don't say that. You have your own experience and encounters to write about which I, as your reader find it rather interesting to know. Keep writing!

      Delete