Saturday, December 5, 2015

Project 55.5 - it's the day

Dear FY,

I intended to leave office at 3 yesterday but only managed to escape 3 hours later. To make things worse I secured myself another disciplinary action right before I stepped out of the office. Really... Truth be told I was very disappointed at myself this time. At times I prefer to remain quiet, start and leave work on time. Get my salary on time. Be a top performer every month. I am not responsible for others mistakes. Why did I get promoted to begin with? Too much of responsibility. Too much of expectation.

You want me to double the revenue? You want me to put in double the effort? Sorry I just can't make it. I don't see my salary doubled. It's simple maths.

I don't care. I am gonna fly far and have fun 12000 km from them. I just can't be bothered.

Really wanted to post a sexier version of photo.

It's the day and time to sign off. Ciaoz~




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot