Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 4

5th December - 6:45 p.m. (PST)
Despite the long johns, winter shoes and gloves, I still can't feel my legs. It's so evident I have low resistance against cold. While looking at my schedule, I have walked to several places but honestly they're not too attractive in this weather. And I decide to stop for today. Forgive me. This is my first day and I am too cold to move.

Hence it is essential I fuel myself with wine and fats for heat. Wine is a bad move. I feel so tipsy with just a glass.

It's a habit to visit local HSBC when I travel. Hello from Yaletown.
Engine 374 in Yaletown Roundhouse. A quick escape from the rain. The history of the train can be found here.


BC place without lighting so plain.

Pork tenderloin with Mr. Pauly, Hurricane Grill
Alcohol intolerance. True enough. I am never good with alcohol to begin with. I hate drinking. Better start writing before I faint outdoor.

Holding the apple in my hand, I keep texting friends in KL. Yea the wifi is working perfectly.

But I have not heard from you.


5th December - 2:40 p.m. (PST)

After a long deserved shower, I can finally write on my bed. It's a double decker bed in a 8-dorm room. Oh yes I want to relax at a warm cafe at the airport and have a hot chocolate while writing. I forget to do so when I get excited. The moment I step my foot out of arrival hall, I am attracted to the Canada Line. Yes I forget about sim card too.

Walking outdoor in Vancouver is painful in the beginning. With only a wind breaker, a T-shirt and jeans I can barely walk much. My umbrella is blown away. Nasal hair becomes stalactite and stalagmite. My fingers ache during physical contact. My teeth are chattering vigorously. I can't feel my ears. I puff smoke in every breath I exhale. It feels like the longest walk in my life. Most importantly my dick is rock hard while I trail my way to the hostel. Well, I am following a young group of Romanian to the same hostel. One of them looks like Chinese!


While hiding my body in the warm blanket, I can't stop thinking.

No message from you.

I shall wait.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Why no go up the train also?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont want the children feel disappointed when the train cant move




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Aww... the train looks so cute. Gosh, by reading your description on the coldness there, I'm glad I made a decision not to travel to Western countries during their winter season. As much as seeing snow is a wonderful experience for most Asians like us but I don't like the idea of wearing so many layers of clothing walking around the city feeling so cold. But I guess one has to experience at least once. I hope you're enjoying your trip there. Always waiting to read your updates and looking forward for more photos from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i simply have low resistance to cold. towards the end of the trip my body started to cope well. i wear a jacket, a t-shirt and jeans without long john. you should hit someone with snowball! it's fun! my pictures aren't too impressive so get ready to be disappointed haha.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete