Sunday, December 20, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 3

5th December - 9:40 a.m. (PST)
Good morning, sir.

I open my eyes slowly trying to adjust my eyes to the light in the cabin. She probably smells my breath from my yawn in this close distance.

Egg or congee?

She repeats twice but my hearing fails me. It was my sense of smell that helps me to understand her question.


The sleep isn't bad. Thanks to the in house blanket, my feet aren't as cold. Just stiff. I made several trips to the gents to relax my muscle before I began feasting.

I am doing what men do when they are idle - counting time.

108 minutes to my destination. Can't help to feel excited.

Will I get your message when I arrive?


5th December - 5:28 a.m. (PST)
I hate her. Who is she? She's a lady sitting next to my isle. Why do I hate her? Her instant noodle reminds my stomach to be hungry. It's seducing and I almost order one for myself.

It must be expensive~

I endure. What I have failed is to prepare food in my hand luggage for unexpected event like now. My stomach just have to pay for the mistakes.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to read short updates from you about your flight. I feel like I'm there too. Hahaha... By the way, nice pic of you here. Keep updating us (or me for the time being, if no else is reading. lol). Let me know when you have arrived in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i doubt i have readers who are interested with boring solo trip. thanks haha. that picture is removed. it does not belong there haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it's an old picture and has nothing to do with the post. i was testing the blogger app on apple.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete