Thursday, December 17, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 2

5th December - 4:00 p.m. (HKT)
Can't help to notice the ugly sides of human. Who says the PRC Chinese are rude? Hongkies can be equally rude! The passengers behind me have not stopped complaining about the service, food, seat, temperature... Well it is good to provide feedback to enhance customer experience, even better if this is done through the right channel. They speak decent English and seem to be educated on the surface. On the contrary I feel they are shallow and have not learned to appreciate. Part of me sympathise the flight attendant who has to verbally battle of these jerks.

On a different note, where are the male flight attendants? None is spotted thus far. Really disappointing.

It's 12 a.m. in Vancouver - I am trying to grab some sleep to minimise the jet lag. Or so I thought. The meals keep me awake for awhile.



5th December - 1:00 p.m. (HKT)
Little did I know it's winter in Hong Kong too! Without a single cent and with little knowledge about Hong Kong, I wandered around the airport aimlessly. Then only I discover I cannot pass immigration for transit passengers. Seriously, what a waste of time to come early.

It's 20°C and I'm freezing to death. I cannot picture myself in 7°C. Trapped in the transit, penniless, I mount the courage to get a few bucks in exchange of a cup of hot chocolate.

100? 100 dollar? Enough? The girl in exchange desk asks.

Oh you have a problem with 100 dollar?

Feel discriminated with her tone of questioning. Come on, I just need a warm chocolate.





[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha paiseh to pay with card just for a cup of coffee. but now i know it's common~




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete