Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 5

5th December - 11:45 p.m. (PST)
I can't sleep.

Sleeping with clothes is proven difficult, no matter how thin the fabric is. I don't belong here. I need privacy.

/cluck

The Romanian enters after his shower. He is presumably tired, from the way he walks and yawns. He takes off his top. Slowly, his long trousers. In less than a metre from me, he takes off his boxers brief, revealing a thick limp jewel unprotected by skin. It will be sorry if I don't do something with the apple already in my hand before he climbs to his bed.

Not 18SX, yet.
Great men think alike. 

My first night, in a cage.
I say goodnight to him, but nothing comes out from my mouth. Quietly, I take off my long johns and call it a day. You see, it's necessary to write this down before I start to forget. Goodnight, Day 1.


5th December - 9:05 p.m. (PST)
Resting in the common room hall while enjoying my beef sausage, I can't stop thinking about the night later. How am I suppose to sleep naked with another 7 strangers?





[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Although I don't eat beef but that sausage looks yummy! I'm sure it tastes good, right? You still can sleep naked in that cold weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it's good in winter... too salty to my liking though. the room has heater so no problem with naked...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. in the end, i did haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete