Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 5

5th December - 11:45 p.m. (PST)
I can't sleep.

Sleeping with clothes is proven difficult, no matter how thin the fabric is. I don't belong here. I need privacy.

/cluck

The Romanian enters after his shower. He is presumably tired, from the way he walks and yawns. He takes off his top. Slowly, his long trousers. In less than a metre from me, he takes off his boxers brief, revealing a thick limp jewel unprotected by skin. It will be sorry if I don't do something with the apple already in my hand before he climbs to his bed.

Not 18SX, yet.
Great men think alike. 

My first night, in a cage.
I say goodnight to him, but nothing comes out from my mouth. Quietly, I take off my long johns and call it a day. You see, it's necessary to write this down before I start to forget. Goodnight, Day 1.


5th December - 9:05 p.m. (PST)
Resting in the common room hall while enjoying my beef sausage, I can't stop thinking about the night later. How am I suppose to sleep naked with another 7 strangers?





[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot