Monday, December 28, 2015

Project 55.5 - Part 7

6th December - 5:00 p.m. (PST)
Do you remember expansion and contraction with temperature? I think this is how my body works. Trying not to be a narcissist, but I notice my pants are dropping lower with passing of time. Between the 6 hours of walk in Stanley Park, I check my tummy for about 6 times to make sure every thing is ok.

They are not afraid of us. Not really.
Downtown view from Stanley Park. The sky is really gloomy.
 The totem poles in Stanley Park. I know. My photography skill sucks big time.

Siwash Rock. Too big not to notice.
Another not too impressive selfie. But I really have fun running up to this peak from a wrong trail. Lions Gate Bridge which connects downtown to North Vancouver.
The raining clouds are blocking the mountain in North Vancouver. On the right is the sea.

On the left you get to see cliffs like this.
Christmas Tree in Lost Lagoon. The picture is edited, obviously.

My legs loan too much of my energy today. While regaining my strength at the Starbucks, my inner self debates.

Should I?
Should I not?

F212 is just a few blocks away.

Maybe next time. It's a tiring day.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Who says your photography skill sucks? It's nice. Especially the cliffs, the totem poles, the siwash rock. I love the first pic, it's so calming and relaxing to just sit there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the generous compliment haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete