Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 13

8th December - 11:05 p.m. (PST)
The redness get my attention. All staff are in red and the store is crowded. My Malaysian brain swiftly assumes promotion is in place.

Apple as a group is giving rebates to students from selected institutions on selected products. Mainly Macbook and iPad. This is an effort under Apple and Education which is not widely introduced in Malaysia. I am really tempted to get myself a Macbook. Yes I am thinking about Macbook till...

/yuck!

Tim Horton sucks! Chocolate and espresso come out from automated dispenser. Tim uses hot milk instead of milk froth for my latte. I can't imagine I pay for this.

Don't quite remember what I ordered, Sushi Ville.
Colleagues update me with the progress in office while I am closing my eyes for rest. I swear, I will manage my hand over properly before I leave. And switch off my phone too.


8th December - 3.55 p.m. (PST)
/pant

I'm glad I made it. Sunset. People take a boat ride to Maritime Museum but I choose to run. And it is certainly not easy to race against time. The sound of waves echoes. Dogs are chasing after frisbee. Seagulls dominate the sky. Refreshing!

Gate to the Northwest Passage
Vancouver Maritime Museum 
Still looking at the rain cloud, my dear?

George, an aging man probably in his sixties sits on a rock next to mine.

Can't get a good day for sun set.

He shares his story - as a single man like me, on how meaningful his life is. And how his lover moves to a better place - heaven. He is leaving when he asks me to come over to his place for dinner. So kind of him, but I have rejected.

Hello, it's me.
I wonder if all these years you'd like to meet.

Melancholic. I continue with my view for an indeterminate amount of time (when I calculate, it 120 minutes - till the last boat to the town comes). Will I meet you tomorrow?

At Hadden Park, facing west.
Sunset from English Bay, heading to city centre.
I wish you are here. A moment will do.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. sometime is good to be a bitch and left others do what they need to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way! i am a person with high sense of duty. but yea i got hammered by bosses when i returned.

      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete