Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 11

8th December - 12:54 p.m. (PST)
OK I don't have to drag my feet out of the room. My emotion switched from bad to good, thanks to my pair of eyes and gluttonous tummy. I am getting used to the sun hiding behind the clouds. It's perfect the way it is.

Again I skip the bus to walk to the Aquabus dock in Hornby Street. The possibility of losing my way is high, but I am cautious enough to print the maps from home. The 2 minutes ferry ride brings me to Granville Island, my place to visit today.

Standing at the Granville Island dock, facing Downtown.
Yes the main attraction is the public market. It's slightly way organised than our indoor pasar in Sri Petaling.
My first fish and chips, served with duck fat fries. Cider comes separately to warm my body. Edible Canada.
Me flushing and the cider is only half done. /tipsy.
May I get your ID?
Huh?
I'm sorry I don't get you.

To them, HUH is not a word. She asks for my age and I show her my passport. Part of me is a bit happy 'coz I look too young for drinking. I choose to think this way so don't judge please. I don't leave immediately after finishing my food. Too drowsy.

Vancouver Bienalle, mural on six concrete silos.


8th December - 10:15 a.m. (PST)
Finally I open my eyes from my much needed sleep. The feeling when you think of work on your holiday - PATHETIC.

FUCK IT ALL!!! I know I will get screwed when I return, for sure. Stop thinking and get on to the plan today.

The itinerary today starts at 6 a.m. so it's obvious I am behind my schedule already. Part of me is contemplating if I should I stay in the room today, since I am late for 4 hours. But I missed Grouse Mountain already. It's rude to allow another day wasted.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ::) Hope you have a great one this year :) Currently enjoying reading your past posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year too Simon. thanks for dropping by. i visit yours too.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete