Saturday, January 23, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 14

9th December - 3:30 p.m. (PST)
It's good day today for Capilano. The weatherman (himself) says so. He lives here.

The bus driver has been very engaging through the journey to Capilano. He makes every one talks and responds to his questions. Maybe that's part of his job description?

Indeed it is sunny today. Not knowing it's a night tour, I waste most of the day time already for nothing. Well, not exactly nothing. There are two cute Taiwanese with me for lunch and kill some time till 2 p.m.. Have I mentioned they are really adorable?

Greet the sun, from Robson Street.
Another obsession in clocks.

Do you like Wang Li Hong? Yes.
Do you like Jay Choy? No.
Who do you prefer? Wang Li Hong or Takeshi Kaneshiro? Takeshi!!!
I know who you will like. You will like Stephan. Who is Stephan =.=


9th December - 11:19 a.m. (PST)
The sun! I can see the sun with my naked eyes! After every storm the sun will smile. So speaks Alger.

I am no expert in Mexican dishes but I like the cheese in wrap.
I've subscribed tour package to Capilano Suspension Bridge as today's activity. The thing is, the bridge is already in my itinerary to begin with. Hitching the tour with lower entry fee makes me happy. Transportation is provided. I am a happy man. Really looking forward to this tour.

While waiting for the time to pass, I look up information on Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish. With little luck, I didn't manage to stop by Grouse Mountain the day before. It's definitely wise to have more plan. The local friends agree.

You don't ski?
You should check out Sky Gondola then.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment