Sunday, January 3, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 10

7th December - 11:56 p.m. (PST)
There are plenty of shits in office that I have forgotten to clean before I leave. Colleagues are probably praying I have not slept. Receiving texts from them at this hour is tormenting not because they ruin my vacation. I feel sorry to be irresponsible and let them handle what I am incapable of. I wanna resign.

After numerous exchanges of text, I choose to be irresponsible for once and call it a day.
Another night without a word from you. Looks like I am getting better at this. Goodnight.


7th December - 8:52 p.m. (PST)
Grouse Mountain is gone! If I can't see from the bottom, I will not get good view from the peak of Grouse Mountain.

Maybe next day.

Can only see half the mountain.
Some say Vancouver Port is one of the cleanest ports in the world.
The other side of the town.
In my itinerary I include Sea Vancouver after Grouse Mountain. No... not in the rain >.<. Moreover it's quite costly so I pass and opt for Vancouver Lookout. It's cheaper and I can return here as much as I like.

The weather is seriously getting on my nerve. My body shivers and my dick shrinks so much. Without Grouse Mountain, the day has been very unproductive. I take several bus rides around the towns, up to Burnaby and return to Downtown for some night shots.

Taken from Vancouver Lookout. It's Downtown.
BC place with lighting.
Canada Place. Oh it's 4.30 p.m. by the way.
Waterfront Station at night.
One of the Christmas trees on the street, Canada Place.
I am amazed how they can be so into Christmas. St. Paul's Hospital.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Employees are employ to clean shit, this is part of everyone duty... don't jst resign because of this. smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the guilt for leaving the shit unattended kills me from the inside >.<
      but i cant do anything from that distance so i chose to be a bitch.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. What? It's 4:30pm and the sky is already so dark like 8-9pm in KL. Gosh! That's scary and weird at the same time. Haha... by the way, beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not as scary as you imagined. the city is bright and i dont see ghost ^^. amateur pictures only...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete