Saturday, January 9, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 12

8th December - 1:35 p.m. (PST)
Before I realise, I have started walking again, sober and conscious. There's no ground high enough to view the entire island.

I don't have big dreams. I just want to own a house as simple as this.
Boo. I follow his FB page 'coz of you. $49 is expensive yet I regret not buying it.
Regret not buying this too. The Granville Island Toy Company.
Self explanatory?
Karen Cooper Gallery.
Broom Co.
Can't try every one of them, but pain au chocolate is terrific. Terra Breads, Public Market.
 Candies, chocolates, fruits and vegetables are nicely displayed.

Too many details that I have not managed well. Many words escape my mouth to describe how amused I am while wandering False Creek. These words then slip my mind. There's no rain today despite the dark clouds, surprising. I don't feel a single drop of rain. While exploring the east of Granville Island I find a walkway that links to the mainland. It seems easy and impressive with city view so I take a stroll. The Aquabuses are sailing slowly.The children behind me are overjoyed in the playground. The dark clouds glide towards the city centre.

I like what I watch - Yaletown and its high rise buildings from Calerson Park. I didn't manage to tour around Yaletown on Day 1. So hopefully this compensates.

One of the spots in Ron Basford Park.
False Creek divides Granville Island from the main land.
Viewing Yaletown from Calerson Park.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment