Thursday, October 2, 2008

02 Oct 2008 Raya

Hari Raya is brought forward every year. Sooner or later we will celebrate Gong Xi Raya again. Huhuhu we will have less holidays to spend. Now is Raya season. For the first time in my life, I went to Raya open house yesterday. I've been to Deepavali open house, but Malay's open house... this is the first time. I followed Edwin and his family to the open house, right below their house (they live in flat). They served tomato rice, beef, ketupat and curry (I like the curry 'coz its not spicy at all). I prefer satay if it is possible, but obviously there is no satay. We eat and leave, as if we are in some restaurants. OMG so paiseh...

Today is the 2nd day Muslims celebrate Raya. I was so blur, I went to deposit some coins into my account. Found out that they are on off day. I even wanted to go post office today. Haiz. Waste my petrol travelling around for nothing.

Nowadays I wake up around 12 pm. And then take nap again in the afternoon. My mum was sick. I hope she doesn't infect me 'coz I need to stay healthy to go Genting haha. After I woke up from my nap, I saw my mum sleeping. Gor gor sleeping. Even dad was sleeping. Whole family fell asleep at 7 pm!!! Everyone is so tired for Raya season ^^

I know this post is boring as I don't have any idea of what to write but I am still eager to write. So I simply scribble something here and there. What a boring Raya. Cannot go anywhere 'coz want to save up for Genting trip. Cannot simply eat 'coz I am getting fatter. Do some minor chin up and push up and sit up at home. But 24 hours feel sleepy. Can it be African sleeping disease? Tse Tse flies that spread this disease to me?

Lastly but not least, wish all Muslims SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!! Maaf zahir dan batin... I want green packets!!!







[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment