Sunday, September 28, 2008

28 Sept 2008 - Talking on the phone

After yum cha with friend near Leisure Mall, went back home around 12 am. While driving from conaught back home, I was talking on the phone, while driving. Without realizing, a police car was right next to me. Yes next to me side by side and they stopped my car. Oh shit. So unlucky. Arghhh!!! So automatically I took out my wallet, my IC and license for inspection.

Police : Mana pergi?
Me : Balik rumah. Sorry la bang emergency call dari mak...
Police : Kalau mau cakap pun, letak la kat tepi jalan dulu. Kasi IC lisen
Me : Nah...
Police : Woah sudah ada lisen 3 tahun masih boleh buat salah
Me : Ya lor. Bang kasi la chance, 1st timer ni...
Police : Saya memang mau kasi chance, tapi sekarang you buat salah. Saman sekali RM 300 tau, tak boleh buat rayuan.
Me : Saya tau saya tau, jadi jangan la saman
Police : Sekarang musim perayaan. Ops Sikap sedang jalan tau. U tak tgk tv ke?
Me : Saya baru saja habis exam mau pergi enjoy kejap jer. Tolong la bang (fake fake rayu)
Police : U kerja apa?
Me : Student lagi... Tolong la bang
Police : Then U sekolah mana?
Me : UTAR. Study Biochem (I don't know why I have to say Biochem lol)
Police : Bapak kerja apa?
Me : Dia ar. Kerja goreng goreng masak masak kat restoran (lie to him as a very poor person I am)
Police : So sekarang mau saman ke tak?
Me : Bang kasi la chance. (Taking out wallet), tak banyak tinggal ni (I mean cash)
Police : Tau tau, U student lagi bukannya kaya. Kalau saman sekali 300, U bukannya dapat bayar. Nanti bapak pun susah.
Me : Tau bang, jadi jangan la saman.
Police : Then kasi la berapa banyak U mau...
Me : Thank you bang (Gave him 20 bucks)
Police : Lain kali stop kat tepi baru cakap ya? Jangan cakap tepi kereta polis tau? Sudah besar ar belajar la ya hehehe...
Me : Ya ya ya thank you bang. Sudah tau (WTF!!!)

So we drove off, the police went the other side to hunt for more preys while I went back home. So I told my friend bout the story, and sleep. I was so stupid and blur for not realizing the existence of police car lol. On the same night I dreamt about a police giving me my exam's result in police station. So scary...

 

 

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment