Thursday, April 23, 2009

护廷十三隊十番隊隊長 - 日番谷冬獅郎 (Part 1)

Related post:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

What does the title mean? If you are some fans of Bleach, it means 'Gotei 13, 10th Division captain - Hitsugaya Toushiro'.

I love him on first sight. He is brilliant and smart. Cool and yeng. To achieve the rank of captain at young age, he's definitely more capable when he develops his full strength. He was voted as the most popular character in the Weekly Shone Jump's Bleach popularity polls with 8278 votes.



霜天に坐せ, 氷輪丸!

Soten ni zase, Hyorinmaru!




卍解! 大紅蓮氷輪丸

Bankai! Daiguren Hyorinmaru



Winner of the poll

Blindly adoring him though he is said to be the weakest captain of all due to his young age and inexperience, he definitely attracts my attention all the time. 'Coz I like ice element that's why I easily fall in love. Even the nick Ice God origin from him ^^.

This week's Bleach manga chapter 355 is coming out, and I peek of the raw spoilers somewhere. To my surprise (in fact, it is expected) my favourite is cut down by Espada No. 3 Halibel after resurrecion...



My heart is so pain now, I cannot read further. He is defeated, his coolness evaporates. Unless there're still some tricks up his sleeves, he is most probably done for. To see my favourite captain slashed/ chopped like that is really unsightful.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. i think so the Vizards will comeout laa...
    else, there will be no action for the vizards...
    hahaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa haa, i am sure there is something hidden in his sleeves and by then his "coolness" will return. heeeheee. I am not make fun of u. He is also one of my fav character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz but... i can't accept this!!!


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete