Friday, April 10, 2009

Harder than I thought

I couldn't remember how long ago, but it should be ~2 months ago since I left my armor lying on the cold marble floor. Kind of pity, 'coz armor hopes to jump out into action but the day never come lol...

It was ~ a month ago I last saw you. I thought you will be coming back soon but feel disappointed to miss the chance. We're both busy, where comes the time to drop by?

I hold your pic high in the sky, but I could only see you in dark behind the sun. When I hold it up at night, the moonlight does not overwhelm the dark. Memories tend to fade even with pictures.

Talk on the phone and we will burst into arguments. After lonely now showered with emptiness. Trying to be rational isn't playing significant role here. You made me feel so tired and feeble, cold and scared. Why do we always end up like that? Am I the one losing my tolerance?

Last time my inbox is easily fulled in just an hour. As time goes, my inbox never full anymore. Sometimes I call but not attended. Even if I manage to get through it doesn't last long. What's happening? You left me in question without clues of your whereabout. I started doubting you without a clear reason.

I am sick of this. It's not how I want it to be. Post effect of LDR?


Bleach Chapter 353 - The ash. Finally Hueco Mondo arc is coming to an end.

Na Na Na - 吴克群 & 王心凌. Very cute and nice song ^^.








[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment